Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bryant

Bryant and Dad.

Carson seeing his new baby brother for the first time.

Carson holding his new baby.

Eric fell asleep faster than lightning...

And snored louder than thunder!

Bryant with Great Grandpa Crosby.

Bryant and I.

Carson requested that I take a picture of him 
and his new baby.

Bryant's first bath.

My little night owl!

Awake and happy.

Big eyes.

Sleeping like a baby!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! He is such a cute lil guy! I think he looks so much like Eric (the pic where they are sleeping you can see the similarities). I love the one where he is sleeping (like a baby) & the one with Carsie and him with that cheese smile! Oh, what a doll! Lucky little momma, to have such cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! You and your little family are so amazing! I'm so glad we got to see you and Bryant, Carson and Eric, too!

    ReplyDelete